I have finally received Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn from the library (I was 700th in line when I placed a hold back in October!) and I have some other books that I am looking forward to reading this year.
1. Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God by Margaret Feinberg
2. Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table With Recipes by Shauna Niequist
3. Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
4. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
5. The Courage to Start: A Guide to Running For Your Life by John Bingham
6. Mile Markers: The 26.2 Most Important Reasons Why Women Run by Kristin Armstrong
7. The Nature Principle: Human Restoration and the End of Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv
It’s an eclectic list, to say the least. What else should I be reading this year? What’s on your list?