We spent a lot of time at home on the couch over the last few weeks. But today its back to the grind. Luckily, we’ve got a few adventures to look forward to this year. Here are some of the things we hope to do… 2013 might be our most adventurous year yet!
1. Run the Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon in February! I use the word “run” here loosely… maybe “complete” would be more accurate. My training lagged a bit over the holidays, but now I need to kick it into high gear. Race weekend will be here before I know it!
2. Camp and kayak at Trap Pond State Park in Delaware. This is really the last major state park here that we haven’t been to yet– and it looks like it will be the best for paddling!
3. Attempt Stand-Up Paddleboarding. We have been eyeing this up the past year or so. Looks really hard and really fun!
4. Attempt the Susquehanna Super Hike. 28.4 miles in 12 hours… Piece of cake? Not on this route. Our friend Howie is going to do this next fall, and I think I might join him!
5. Run/Bike/Paddle the Delaware Adventure Races. I was sooo close to signing up for these last year, but we never did. So this year, they are definitely happening. At least the ones where you kayak.
These goals will give us a good head- start on adventure this year. What adventures are you looking forward to this year?